Gel Blaster accessories come in all shapes and sizes – just like real firearms. When you utilise all your resources to create the best combination of parts and pieces, you can create something that works better than the rest. With many parts that can be upgraded both on the gun and within sanctioned competitions, you should find out all you can about what goes where and how it improved the gun. Read on to find out all you need to know about upgrading your weapon of choice.
Improved reliability and ability to shoot without issue is a major element on the field. With the soft pellets, you need to be able to clear a jam and get back to work with little time lost. With a more reliable loadout, you will stay in the game for longer and get the upper hand on competitors. Using upgradeable parts to boost reliability is arguably the first thing many do.
While most options have their standard shooting distances, you can also get upgrades to suit the range and increase the distance your weapons can produce. There can sometimes be tradeoffs between parts when adding on elements, but if range is what you need, it is best to consider your options first.
Accuracy can help the many as often models can have shooting patterns or a range of skew coming out of the barrel. With addons and extensions, you can help to improve the accuracy and produce straight, steady shots throughout games.
Which Parts Can Be Upgraded?
It can be tricky to understand which pieces can be removed and upgraded and what is set to the frame when looking at your unit.
- Hop-up: Upgraded to improve accuracy in line with sighting.
- Thicker spring: Increased power delivered to the ball in the chamber.
- Gren O-ring: Improve air-tightness, reduce noise and allow for a more solid design.
- Motor: A range of models have motors in the casing that can often be upgraded and must be carefully maintained.
- Stronger tappet: This needs to be upgraded if you put a battery to ensure the tappet can match the increased shooting range.
- Piston: You can also consider a metal piston set upgrade to avoid wear and tear of the piston.
- Gear Set: upgrading your gear set will help you to get more rounds per unit time. The gear set consists of 3 gears that work together to create propulsion.
- Metal Barrel: This can help you to increase accuracy with the smoother surface of the inner barrel.
When you need gel blaster accessories, you must be sure to visit our store online. With a range of options as well as experts to help and guide you through the setup process, we can ensure you find the items you want most. Contact us today to find out more about this sport.